If you are staying in Saigon, we will pick you up at your hotel (district 1 and parts of district 3) and will take you back there after the end of the Mekong Delta cruise tour. The drive to/ from Cai Be takes about 2 hours, to/ from Can Tho approx. 4 hours.
Day 1: Panorama River Cruise
In the morning we take you to Can Tho or Cai Be. You board your comfortable wooden river cruise vessel around noon. After a refreshing welcome drink we show you our on-board facilities and your cosy cabin. As lunch is served, the boat starts cruising. Sit back and watch the fantastic scenery and the daily life of the Mekong people.
In the afternoon you can disembark for a guided leisurely stroll through a village and the surrounding fruit orchards or rice fields. Meet the friendly locals and taste the local produce and fruits.
Get back on board and enjoy a drink at the bar or relax on deck as the sun sets over the magnificent water landscape of the Mekong river. The cruise boat will anchor for the night. The day ends with a delicious on-board dinner. You stay overnight on board your floating hotel in the Mekong Delta.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Day 2: Cai Rang or Cai Be Floating Market
After breakfast, we will board a sampan boat to Cai Be or Cai Rang floating market, the region’s busiest and most lively markets. Marvel at the sheer abundance of exotic fruits, vegetables and skilfully handcrafted regional products. We will pull up to the boats for talking and bargaining with the merchants. Cruise ends at 8.30am.
- Accommodation in cosy double or twin bedded cabins
- Local English speaking tour guide
- Meals as itinerary indicated
- Mineral water placed in your cabin
- Side trips on sampans as mentioned in the itineraries
- Land transportation from/to Ho Chi Minh City
- Travel insurance of any kind
- Tip, drinks, personal expenses
- Others services not mentioned
- Bank transfer fees & credit card service fees
- Other not mentioned above
For more information about Mekong tours, please visit our website.